Friday, November 20, 2009

爱一个人真的酱难吗?

昨天我和她约了一起去JI的Old Town谈天吃东西...we chatted about the things happen between us..so the final decision that we get is BREAK UP! Each of us agree to make the decision,this decision was made is to learn and change ourself to treat our another 1 to get better and happier not like now between us. =X
After that,i sent her back to her home,that moment i feel so relax and feel so free.Just like a big stone had taken off from my heart. I finally can have good appetite to have my dinner! Haha xD maybe these days because of me and her stuff make my appetite totally lost! i ate quite alot of things,but when the time i wanted to sleep, i can't fall asleep. My mind keep thinking of her,now i realize that i really fall in love with a girl. She's really pretty and cute for me~ i can say i love her very much! But i don't really feel that she love me.. =( her mouth says love me,but the heart...i really don't know...Maybe she loves me but she don't know how to show her love to me? =/ She keep doing the things which i don't like,WHY? can any1 tell me why? 我在她的心里到底有多重要呢?难道她已经把我跟她以前的回忆给遗忘了吗?或许她的心已有其它人把我给代替了?
爱一个人不是要全心全意对待他/她的吗?Many things happen between us,she treated me like not his boy friend,when she gets angry..
HEY! i am a human too! i got feelings de leh~just like today! We went to Time Square,i really enjoy every moment together with her. Firstly we went sing K,until half way she said she wants to leave cause of her mom thingy..my mood suddenly drop down badly! I really very Dulan,but what to do? =( things solved,we walk around in TS. I saw a pair of ring which is very nice,so i decided to buy it.which cost RM40. hehe^^ who call me to lost the ring before this? xD
I really hope she will wear it,but too bad she didn't want to.
when night time,she chat with her fren all night long,abandon me alone! wah kao! that time i feel so lonely so i keep on send sms to my fren just to fill up my loneliness.
She din care about me,i asked myself am i a dog? why keep following her since she dun really love me so?
i just dun wan her to keep mix around with other boys,like that also cannot meh?!难道她不懂什么叫做避忌吗????
everytime she said when go out with her fren(jimui) wont call boy..but her leh? call simon? WTF?! maybe her heart already going for simon! (although tat boy already have GF..)
but love 1 ppl is really very blind! i can do whatever thing just because of my love 1,same to her,she can do whatever things to her love's 1..
Maybe i am not her love 1? so i cant feel she got do anythings to me.
I dont like girls who talk bad words..but...haihz!~

No comments: