Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Mummie~

Today i get a bad news from my boss,i'm going to lose my job at Brem Mall! Cos Monaza Sofa going to close! omg? So next month onwards i no need to contine work there edi~ i'm going to be poor again. T.T
Today is my Dearest Mom's 54th birthday! =D after working at Brem Mall,my bro come and fetch me to Mid Valley buy birthday cake for my mummy^^ we bought this cake from Coffee Bean. Wow this cake not cheap at all! It cos me RM102 =/

Before that,me and my bro went to Carrefour buy some snacks and then we went to Kenny Roger to have our dinner. I enjoy the moment when having dinner with my bro. Don't know why my heart started to think and worry about my girl. =(
She's busy with her friends and forget me again,i sms her but didn't reply.I angry her because she's together with the SIMON again~~~ -.-" If not mistaken that fella treated her StarBucks at Time Square. I think she really do enjoy the every moment be with him. I'm sad and angry, but who knows???

No comments: