Friday, November 20, 2009

I <3 You! I hope you feel my love to you! Vickie!

I just wan to let you know i really very love you!
i know both of us did many wrong things..i promise u i will change! i hope it same goes to you!
I hope u can come back to me with ur full heart! i wan to see ur eyes which can see back myself =P
But i think i wont see myself anymore,in ur eyes i think got simon or other ppl?Love really can make 1 ppl get crazy easily..she made me simply think,although she said she and simon nothing,but my feel let me know she likes him lo..cos she did everything also got the simon name appear..SIMON I HATE YOU!If u really like him edi,please let me know i will let go myself and let u 2 together,and i think if you and me TOTALLY break up edi,i think me and you wont get to be friends anymore..因为爱与恨只是一线之差! And i know ur friend "ke xin" is no a good friend! but maybe because of her u feel very nice and relax together with her,and i wan you to know,i hope u can control urself and know what u're actually doing...I already try my very very best to pull back the relation between us cos i realize myself i cant live without you..do u know that?

Today i went to TS,she seemed to be fall in love with a shirt~ it cost RM89,i plan to her for her as a chrismas gift..but i scare she will buy it after today,cos she really really wan to buy it! i think she will use up all her afford to buy the thing she likes! i scare if i buy edi,she already bought it.. =S
i saw a QUE RM299 it really attracts me to buy it up! but i'm broke..no money edi ler..haha! maybe leave it to dec? Snooker Que~ i promise i will buy u up once i have d money ^^

No comments: