Saturday, November 21, 2009

Haihz...

Yesterday i called Poh Ling~Chatted quite long with her about the blog thingy..need her help to teach me how to upload songs in my blog leh~ T_T i tot she still angry me ler..but lucky she still willing to answer my call.hehe^^
well,she still da same and never change..always also want me to close da phone 1st..haha xD
Hope she can score flying colours in her SPM lark~ ALL THE BEST TO EUU YEA! GAMBATEH~!

Today Vickie went to TS but before tat she came Brem Mall find me,so i accompany her walk to Jln Ipoh Batu 5 take bus to Monorail. She invited me to go along with her but i refuse,cos i scare like ytd abandon me! =(
I'm sure she will left me out,so i decided not to follow her lur~ =/ I don't wish to see that man walk with my dear, Am i Jealous? OMG?! I also don't know =X
I wish she can keep her promise,will change herself. Nvm i will give u time de ^^ ( but not too long~~)
Well,Next Monday (23 of nov 09) she soing to Melbourne, i called her phone just now and she told me b4 she going to Melbourne,I really cant guess the person she most wanted to see is mie~~~! haha xD I really very very happy to hear that when she say this! hehe!
No matter what,i'll come to find u tomorrow..cos b4 u going to Melbourne the person i wish to see is YOU! 我想跟你说我真的很舍不得你噢!!