Monday, November 23, 2009

The Dress!

That day i went TS with Vickie and she had fall in love with a dress! The dress cost RM89.90.
So yesterday i decided go to Time Square to buy the dress for her as her Christmas present..
But who knows when the time i reach the shop,it already sold out! left black in colour,but she love white colour so i tried my very very best to ask all the shops in Time Square and Sg.wang! Walked in Shop to shop and ask, but end up i failed to find the exactly same design with the dress..I walked for very long time to look for the white colour dress,but i failed to get it.
I don't want her to be sad,so i bought a new dress which is also white in colour,almost the same design i hope she will like it.. =X

Night time i went to her house pass her the dress which i bought for her,cos she's going to Melbourne on Monday. I Hope she will happy to receive it.
I Miss her alot! we Quarrel yesterday night,cos she said i keep on nag her~ X_X
Sometimes she said something that really hurt deep into my heart lo..but,she's no my GF now..What can i care for her?
I have to learn how to let go...can i do it?

No comments: