Monday, November 23, 2009

Good-Bye my Lover~

These few days i dreamt about her,in the dream flashback those sweet moment between me and her~It's so damn real! Aikss~ i miss those sweet moments.. and i miss euu~

Today is the day she's going to Melbourne,she will be there for 3 weeks vacation with family,will be back on 14-16 dec i think. =/
I miss her alot! yesterday i try to hug her before i went back,but i can feel she like dun really wan to hug me like tat,i ask her why then she replied : "i scare my tears will fall off from my eyes" haha~ 傻瓜
This is the second time she leave far away from me,but the feelings are not the same as the time she went to JB.
I can feel she really love to play rather walking in a relationship with me! Maybe in her mind play is more important than me,or maybe she didn't appreciate the relationship and what i did for her lo..

Sometimes i very envy + jealous with my bro,cuz he had a good GF~ her GF know how to appreciate what my bro did to her..i envy my bro cos his gf treat her really good,very caring and understanding~ she cook for him and buy many things to him too! And my bro asked me,did my gf do these kind of things on u? O.O"
I'm stunt in that time, I'm Speechless! I get scolded by many ppl why am i so stupid and crazy do so many things for the girl? Is it worth it? End up how the girl treated me? Did she appreciate?
Well, I really dun know how to answer them,i'm sorry to say tat,I just know i love her that's all. =X

I think she reach Melbourne edi,I hope she will enjoy her life living at there..
我希望她回来的时候就想通了和解决了我跟她之间的问题...
Waiting for your answer baby~ ;)
I viewed her facebook today,her status already change to engaged but my name is no longer appear there =( dunno why my heart started to bleed >.<
Don't know why although its kind of small tiny little stuff,but i do care about it :S

No comments: