Saturday, October 18, 2008

Count Down : 24 days

SPM is around d corner!! but dunno WHY i'm still so so so relax..no pressure at all! =X OMG?!
parents always call me to study..nag me 9 9 but still... aikss~
24 more days to go ler.. =/ started my revision d..but dun feel like studying lo..
as usual,when i open my book..read a few pages then go do other things jo..haha xD sometimes fall asleep too~ =p
nvm la~ not only me also, still got 1 piggy also same like me >"< but she lagi lazy lo..muahaha~ always sleep so late..dun wanna study..kekeke~ wondering what she is doing when everyone fall asleep d but she's still awake! =/ maybe chatting with other boys? lol? today called her around 6 evening,OMG? she's still sleeping like a piggy~lol
Well..I wanna wish u All the BEST in ur exam lark! no matter what i always be there for u de =) Poh ling~ jia you! jia you! jia you!! =D

2 comments:

Pauline said...

thanks`
u also must jiayou o! :D
support u no matter what~ hehe..

Jorn said...

Thanks for your support! I'll appreciate it alot =D