Sunday, November 29, 2009

心里的刺怎样才可以拨开呢?

There's alot of problem happened between us, i think i had lost my trust on her...
Although now she's at Melbourne,but i think she still got sms with the Simon! chat with him and bla bla bla~
She said she still like me,but...besides like me,she still got like another person lo~
I really don't know,maybe this is what i guess..maybe not the true?
我一定要跟她问个清楚,要不然我们将来在回一起也不会长久的!应为我心里已有了一根刺!
为什么她对我有那么大的影响力呢?她弄到我很辛苦,每天都在想着她!或许我心里是没有可能放得下她的吧~


You Know Y I Love You ?


The Smell of your hair
The taste of your kiss
These are the things
That I will always miss

The sound of your voice
The feel of your hand
They affect me in ways
You could never understand

The love in your heart
The peace in your eyes
They make me feel
Like I want to cry

You are a gift
That God gave to me
And I can just feel
That we are meant to be

I'll love you forever
I hope you do too
For it's only a short while
Before we say "I do"

I hope we Got the chance to say

" I Do "

No comments: