Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tired~

Dunno why..suddenly feel like wanna write blog leh.. then write lur.. haha xD

but i have no idea what to write in my blog.. so just crapping here la.. since nobody know also.. hehe ^^

today at school feel so damn boring..form 3 students are having their PMR~ so..most of my school teacher went to other school to be da pemeriksa of PMR. Almost d whole day no teacher come to my class..so sien~ and i slept da whole day.. wakaka =X

after tuition..i went to eat something with my frens.. =D the food was delicios! is.. "Zhu Zap" soup.. lol~ after that.. we went to KFC and have a drink with another gang of friends lur..

my friend Johnson..finally confess his love with Apple.. but.. failed~ so sad =( pity Johnson..

got rejected by my friend Apple.. but nvm la..there are still alot of girls outside..so cheer up~! hehe^^

No comments: