Friday, October 17, 2008

My Class Party!



O.O no need to say u also know whos class is this lur~ -.-" this is my class lark! lol~ Welcome to 5A class! =D
kinda messy and very dirty.. eewwww~ xD but I love my class.. haha!



hehe^^ this is my messy table.. blekk =p



today dunno why suddenly my form teacher bought alot of food for us and say got party..well nvm..got food then we eat lur..haha xD got nuggets,fried bihun,ketupat with DELICIOUS satay sauce~ YUMMY~ hehe^^ and my fav chocs! i look so DAMN fat in this pic.. lol~ Thanks to Ken d camera man! ur photographing skills sucks yo! haha xD
but nvm la..still have to say thanks =)



my schoolmates~ =)




haha~ arm wrestling! Josh! dun need to smile la~ u're a loserrr~won u twice summore..left and right hand.. Jorn,TheChosenOne! Always da Champion! wakaka~ xD



O.O dun look at me like that la~ i scare leh! aikss.. guess whos da winner? =/ kekeke~




Today so boring la..no teacher enter my class also..This is what i do during school time.. =X and my history exam..Muahaha!! xD (to ken: haiyo..ppl sleeping u also wanna take pic =/ ) but nvm~ nice shot!

No comments: