Friday, October 17, 2008

Sushi King Promotion



16/10/08 went to sushi king with my friends and his little bro have our dinner at Kepong Jusco~ we ate quite alot of plates of sushi >"< haha~ cos that time sushi king got promotion,every plates just RM2~ kinda cheap gua =/




hehe ^^ this is what we ate~ =X we really had a full dinner on that day.. =/ 3 of us can finish up 26 plates of sushi! hmm..for u i think sap sap sui..but for me.. very full ler.. lol



After sushi..i took my friends to a restaurant,we walk and look for d shop! lol~ =X
and we ate this! kinda like malaysian "ABC" but..very nice!! =D




Mango flavour~ yummy!! nice nice!! haha xD it cost me around RM4.90.. i think is quite reasonable lo..there got many leng lui to see too..wakaka xD



after paying da bill..they give me this stupid voucher..OMG! so fast expired de.. useless to me also.. >"< but nvm la..keep it for fun.. blekk =p

3 comments:

Pauline said...

sei yeh~
eat sushi no ask me go also ah!
=.- bad boy~~ LOLz

MeLvYn said...

wei wei... i not little lio a

MeLvYn said...

sei zaibao
you din eat alot lar