Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's December!

Well this the last month of 2011.. Many things happen in this month..
I met alot of new friends which is very friendly and nice to me :)
I think i having a lonely Christmas in this year.. sigh!
A pretty girl did date me out for christmas dinner, at 1st i was happy when she date me.. but now.. i will reject her, just because of...  i have no idea..
Actually, Why girls like her cannot live her own life without boys de meh? why need to make herself so cheap? itz like few months change 1 BF.. bla bla bla... -.-" no idea! Maybe is I misunderstand her, but who cares?! Maybe thats the reason i reject to go out with her.. What if christmas eve i really have to celebrate alone.. i also wont celebrate with her.. Let her go out with other boys since she so love to mix around with new people...
The one that i miss the most i guess.. she don't need me anymore. And I guess we already lost contact.. yea! haha~
She will begin her new life.. and i will begin mine too! I hope I can colour up my life with beatiful colours.. :D
Sometimes i still miss her lotz, but as my friend said to me.. maybe i still haven met a girl which suits me.. hehe^^
I know i'm fucking fat now.. but just because of this, I wan to diet.. hahaha xD sounds ridiculous aight? =X
what i need is time.. I will do it..
I Don't know my blog still got ppl stalk or not, i dont care.. From now onwards.. This blog will be my personal diary! ^^

I do enjoy to go out with my friends jackson and his gang.. really fun and enjoy alot! Recently i know a boy called Zhong Xi,He is a nice boy, and  he just started his own relationship not long ago with a girl name Yi Leng.. I will wish them happily ever after~ Sometimes i can sense that he get jealous bcos of me?? just maybe i chat/talk or her gf talk about me? i dunno la.. but anyway.. friend's GF not interested.. aint my cup of tea yo! So dont need to worry.. I'm Not like those bastard which like to snatch ppl's GF from other ppl's hand.. =/
After the relationship with the girl i love the most.. I learnt a phrase.. “我不想别人抢我的东西,所以我也不会去抢别人的东西”. hehe!

3 comments:

Pauline said...

i stalking you. haha. not stalk lar, u post appear in dashboard of my blog -_- hehe.

Jorn said...

oh really? how come u can access to my blog i and i cant access into urs? :(

Pauline said...

coz i private my blog already. haha. nobody can see it. :P