Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy Birthday! =)

Today is her birthday, I still remember last year's today.. We're Having Tony Roma's as our dinner.
Time Flies! *blink* so fast already a year had past.
Hopefully She was happy now. :)
I Hope she loves the flowers i bought for her and the sticky sweets ^^
Send with a romantic poem.. I'm surprise that she still remember the poem.. The poem i created few years ago.. specially dedicated to her.. teehee!
I just view her profile, guess that she enjoy very much with her friends during her birthday through her tagged pichas! See her smiley face with her beloved with the elephants, i guess is in the zoo?~..
I feel kinda guilty, coz when she was with me that time, i promised her to go to the zoo with her.. but end up, i'd do nothing for it.. sorry!
As long as can see her happy then I happy lur! ^^ I hope she really Happy! :)

Hey kiddo! I know ur name is SKY~ dun ever try to bully Vickie huh! If get to let me know.. u're DEAD! =X haha!~

So, Do i Feel Jealous when i see them together? Hmm.. Maybe not anymore.. Coz i know she doesn't love me anymore.. so,itz the time to let her go! and find a new gf for myself :P

As i said.. she's the 1 i love the most.. maybe it really takes time for me to heal my wound.. =S Gambateh Jorn! ^^

Well see back the clock on the right hand side of my blog.. i know vickie already more than 2 years! =)
We used to be very very very close.. until can get into marriage.. but now we're just like a stranger..
On that time, i though that the person who be my wife is u, nah~ now, get bacck into reality..itz just a unmature dream~ =X

2 comments:

Ms.Wawa ♥ said...

goshh !! 1 month mor is his bufdae rdy....
i dun 1 b moody n sad as u...
i dun 1 pass thru tis feeling tme his coming bufdae... ---> 1.1.2012
itz rely painful n hurt!!
cz i noe dat thr hv sum1 'll celebrate wif him bt dat ppl nver is me...
wat shud i do? i cnt imagine !!!! ><

Jorn said...

Hmm! well, U dont need to be that moody and sad lur~ :)
Hey that's a new year! New Year = New life Lur! ^^
Why u still wan to think back leh? Just like me.. when her birthday that time.. i also just pass through the day as usual lo.. nothing special.. =X
If u really dun wan to pass through that day alone.. then u can call ur frens to go out with u.. or u can call me as well :)
Just don't let yourself think so much..
Think so much really not good for urself..